Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Computer Forensics Works Both Ways

 

A few individuals are worried about Computer Forensics, as they need their own data on their PCs sheltered and secure. A couple are extremely concerned particularly in the event that they are doing "no great" as they realize that their data may get them into truly genuine inconvenience and there will be criminal ramifications. In any case, nobody needs to have their information traded off, hacked or open for data fraud right? All things considered, that is the awful news, I figure, yet there is an upside to PC crime scene investigation and let me recount to you a little story, something that transpired, that filled my heart with joy.

In the first place, I wound up with one of those HP Laptops, that had the issue with the DC Jack and the AC Adapter, what happened next was a finished catastrophe and something exceptionally terrifying for somebody who had been entirely remiss with going down my information to a move down hard drive framework - never again! Any way what happened is this little issue with the DC Jack and AC connector broiled my circuits on my hard drive, along these lines the hard drive did not work any longer, would never work again, and the PC legal individuals let me know I was SOL.

Goodness man, I am screwed I thought, yet they let me know there is a way that may work in recovering your information. "Truly, how?" I inquired. He let me know that, they could send it to their spotless room merchant, who worked with such things and they would get precisely the same drive circuit and set it back on and afterward "perhaps" like 60-70% chance they could get my information. It worked, thank god, and its all because of the keen people that know PC crime scene investigation, these folks are my new closest companions and will get a Christmas Card from me in 2008.

No comments:
Write comments